This Workflow Kit for Rolling Calendar is a sophisticated calendar application within Trello. The Workflow Kit contains 3 different time frame setups, which of course are customizable:
- a 6-day weekday Rolling Calendar
- a 10-day weekday Rolling Calendar
- a 12-day weekday & weekend Rolling Calendar
There’s a PDF tutorial included in the Workflow Kit for Rolling Calendar that explains its features, its setup and gives plenty of information how to adapt and customize the setup to individual needs. This should enable you to set up the calendar board without any external help.
You get also access to a video that shows how to quickly import commands from the text files included. You will also learn how to adjust those commands to create a clean command repository so that you always can find commands quickly that you’d like to adjust.
Here’s an overview of the 4 features currently implemented in this Workflow Kit:
- Automated Calendar Setup – continuous building and updating of your Rolling Calendar based on your preferences (weekdays only, full weeks, setting of time frames)
- Recurring Tasks – they can be daily or somewhat periodic (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc., or even targeting fixed dates, like every 15th of the month)
- Email Inbox – have tasks send into the board by email or 3rd party automation tools and add them to your calendar
- Housekeeping commands make sure your Rolling Calendar is always up-to-date and not finished tasks are rolled over into the next day(s)
If you have suggestions or wishes for missing features, I am happy to think it through. Please drop me an email and let me know!
If you see the need to customize your workflows for Rolling Calendar and want some external help, feel free to book a Workflow Concierge Service with me. Whether you are unsure if possible customization ideas are possible at all or you feel intimidated doing it yourself, the Workflow Concierge Service is a 1:1 video session in which I help people to adjust their automated Trello boards into unique solutions.