Shades of Pink
€ 12,61 (incl. VAT)
Shades of Pink is a themed wallpaper set in pink & purple colors.
Each wallpaper has two semi-transparent sections to the right, that can be used as a temporary file container – for downloads, uploads, quicker access, etc.
The wallpaper images were created as productivity booster for MacBooks 15-inch screens with the multiple desktop feature in mind. But they do work with other computer types as well.
This set of Shades of Pink wallpaper currently contains 10 professional, high-resolution images with semi-transparent boxes for your daily and weekly tasks (see demo images below). Each image is sized 1920x1080px.
You do know you shouldn’t clutter your desktop with countless files and folders, don’t you ?
This set of Shades of Pink wallpaper currently contains 10 professional, high-resolution images.
Each image is sized 1920x1080px.
(They equally work on different screen sizes, but please test this yourself with the free test wallpaper you can access here).
Besides the fact that a cluttered desktop is causing performance issues on your computer, it is really not much fun to work with. On top of that, you are wasting time with searching for files.
Using a desktop wallpaper can be an awesome strategic move to boost your productivity. The Shades of Pink wallpaper can help you with creating the new habit of regularly clearing your desktop of unused files. The spaces on the right are to be used as a quick finder for temporarily used files and folders. Having them cleared regularly, creates a sense of accomplishment at the end of each day & week.
Using this approach, you will feel more productive when you see a clean space, organized desktop and a colorful, inspiring background image.
Benefits of Using the Shades of Pink Desktop Wallpaper
- Use the two spaces “Things To Do Today” and “Things To Do This Week” to drop files / unfinished tasks that still need your attention today or this week
- Make use of the “Multiple Desktop” feature on the Mac to better organize your workflow and separate different tasks by screen (i.e. one for browsing, one for writing, one with the Finder, etc.)
- Assign different background images to each of the spaces you use ⇒ this allows to work with more comfort on a Mac and make use of your Mac’s features more efficiently
- Significantly reduce the time of finding a file
- Only sort files away when you really don’t need them any longer
- Drag&drop files from the Finder into the spaces for easier access
- Make use of color psychology by choosing color combinations that boost your spirit, inspire you or spur your creativity
- The pink and purple color spectrum bring intensity, creativity, extravagance, mystery and magic into your game. By using any of the Shades of Pink wallpapers can be uplifting and can trigger creativity
How these Wallpaper Can Help You
These sets of wallpapers have different functions.
First, the wallpapers increase your productivity. They have 2 sections to the right: “Things To Do Today” and “Things To Do This Week”.
The “Things To Do Today” section will be filled first when a file is downloaded to the desktop. Now, you can either choose to keep it there a little longer, move it to the lower section “Things To Do This Week”, or store it away into your well-structured repository of files and folders. — Obviously, this upper right space on the wallpaper is meant for cleaning on a daily basis.
The second space “Things To Do This Week” allows for mid-term delays.
By using the sections to the right of the Shades of Pink wallpapers, you can better organize your workflows, keep your focus on the tasks that need to be finished and establish a temporary “hierarchy of duties”.
Second, the wallpapers can spur your creativity. Color psychology is able bring in new impulses and inspirations – just from a quick glance at the image. Some wallpapers have an abstract theme. They display geometrical figures or abstract art work that taps into unused neural networks in your brain, enhancing your ability to find new solutions when you enter that space of mental emptiness whilst looking at them.