This is how a Rolling Calendar setup would look like in Trello:
This set of commands lets you create a sophisticated calendar application within Trello. This particular workflow set creates a 6 day weekday Rolling Calendar.
- Automated Calendar Setup – every work day a new list with a date stamp is created
- Housekeeping – archiving completed tasks, removing bygone day-lists
- Recurring Tasks – setting up any number of tasks/events of repetitive nature
The commands for this Rolling Calendar workflow can be quickly set up with the documentation provided. The setup is also customizable.
Recurring tasks (every Monday, every second Thursday, the last day of the month, every 3 month on the first) can be easily set up and will show up on your calendar time frame the way you defined it.
Other Calendar Setups
Not what you were looking for? If a 6 day Workday application doesn’t fit your preferences, there are other applications with alternative time frames:
- A 10 day weekday Rolling Calendar – the same principle as the 6 day calendar application: weekdays only, just the time frame is expanded
- A 12 day weekday & weekend Rolling Calendar – this calendar application comes with a 12 day time frame and makes use of weekdays and weekend days likewise
You can use the commands included in this workflow to set up as many Rolling Calendars boards in Trello as you want.