Rolling Calendar – 12 Day
€ 21,01 (incl. VAT)
A Rolling Calendar works as a moving calendar. A predefined time frame – in this case 12 days – is rolling in continuously, enabling you to look at a pre-determined time frame of 12 consecutive days – weekdays and weekends.
The Rolling Calendar 12 Days is built with the Butler Power-Up for Trello.
It is set up with 3 features:
- Automated Calendar Setup (continuous building & updating of the Rolling Calendar based on your preferences)
- Housekeeping (feature that makes sure the Rolling Calendar is always up-to-date and incomplete tasks are rolled over to the next day)
- Recurring Tasks (can be scheduled daily or periodically, like weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
This set of commands lets you create a sophisticated calendar application within Trello. This particular workflow set creates a 12 day weekday & weekend Rolling Calendar.
- Automated Calendar Setup – every work day a new list with a date stamp is created
- Housekeeping – archiving completed tasks, removing bygone day-lists
- Recurring Tasks – setting up any number of tasks/events of repetitive nature
The commands for this Rolling Calendar 12 workflow can be quickly set up with the documentation provided. The setup is also customizable.
Recurring tasks (every Monday, every second Thursday, the last day of the month, every 3 month on the first) can be easily set up and will show up on your calendar time frame the way you defined it.
Other Calendar Setups
If a 12 day Rolling Calendar application doesn’t fit your preferences, there are other applications with alternative time frames:
- A Rolling Calendar 6 Day – A 6 day time frame calendar application, working days only
- A Rolling Calendar 10 Day – A 10 day time frame calendar application, working days only
You can use the commands included in this workflow kit to set up as many Rolling Calendars 12 Day boards in Trello as you want.