Rolling Calendar – 10 Day
€ 21,01 (incl. VAT)
A Rolling Calendar works as a moving calendar. A predefined time frame - in this case 10 working days - is rolling in continuously, enabling you to look at the days ahead with all its tasks. Distracting days (like weekends) are stripped off from view.
The Rolling Calendar 10 Days is built with the Butler Power-Up for Trello.
It is set up with 3 features:
- Automated Calendar Setup (continuous building & updating of the Rolling Calendar based on your preferences)
- Housekeeping (feature that makes sure the Rolling Calendar is always up-to-date and incomplete tasks are rolled over to the next day)
- Recurring Tasks (can be scheduled daily or periodically, like weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
This set of commands lets you create a sophisticated calendar application within Trello. The workflows offered in this particular workflow set lets you create a 10 day weekday Rolling Calendar. (Need another time frame? I also offer workflow sets for 6 and 12 days, see below!)
- Automated Calendar Setup – every work day a new list with a date stamp is created
- Housekeeping – archiving completed tasks, removing bygone day-lists
- Recurring Tasks – setting up any number of tasks/events of repetitive nature
The commands for this Rolling Calendar 10 workflow can be quickly set up with the documentation provided. The setup is also customizable
Recurring tasks (every Monday, every second Thursday, the last day of the month, every 3 month on the first) can be easily set up and will show up on your calendar time frame the way you defined it.
Other Calendar Setups
Not what you are looking for?
If a 10 day Workday application doesn’t fit your preferences, there are other applications with alternative timeframes:
- A Rolling Calendar 6 Day – a 6 day calendar application, working days only
- A Rolling Calendar 12 Day – a 12 day calendar application, weekday & weekends
You can use the commands included in this workflow kit to set up as many Rolling Calendars boards in Trello as you want.